Sunday, March 18, 2012

Our Weekend Recap

This past weekend we went to visit my family. It was such a great few days spent with wonderful people. Mason was trying to crawl and got a new car seat. I pushed him in our first 5k together and finished in 33 minutes even with a flat tire that I didn't know about until after the race. My sweet sister in law gave us a tour of the ECU campus and we had bubble tea together for the first time. To finish the day off we grilled burgers, made a fire, drank some wine, and relaxed.



Mason wants to crawl so bad and he is just, "one knee in front of the other" away.




Mason has outgrown his little man car seat by about 5 pounds so we had to bump him up to the big man chair.



Mama and Mason's first 5k since he has been out of the womb.



Grandma supporting us!

More of our support team!



At the finish line

Wheeewwww! Water please....


Had my first bobba or bubble tea today! It was coffee flavored. I think I would have liked it better if the tapioca balls were flavored somehow or if the coffee was stronger. However, something has been crossed off of my bucket list.


Brittney

3 comments:

  1. What a fun weekend!! And congrats on the 5K, I know I couldn't do that without pushing a stroller, much less with! Y'all look great :) And keep your fingers crossed that Mason doesn't crawl EVER because it's all baby-proofing and mama worrying from now on, hehe. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is SO cool! I'd love to do this with my kids someday! Aaaand isn't bubble tea amazing? Haven't yet found a place I can go to in this area yet, but I need to!

    Jenn

    passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun weekend =) Great job running! Can't wait to see you guys again.

    ReplyDelete