Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Coconut- Key Lime Popsicle



Last Thursday I shared with you lots of great popsicle ideas. After looking at all of the recipes I decided I had to try one of them. I went with the key lime but decided to put my own spin on it and take out some of those calories. I turned them into coconut key lime popsicles and here is how I did it.

What you will need:
1- Dannon Oikos key lime greek yogurt
3/4 of a can of organic coconut milk
3/4 shredded unsweetened coconut
6-8 whole graham crakers
1 tablespoon lime zest

1. Add yogurt, coconut milk, shredded coconut and lime zest into blender and pulse 3-4 times
2. Crumble graham crackers into a fine crumb and place fill about 1/2" at bottom of mold
3. Fill with mixture, add the tops and freeze 2-4 hours




Find a cute baby and let him sample the popsicle!

Thanks for stopping by! Send me your popsicle ideas and I will post them.

Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment