Monday, February 27, 2012

Recovery

From Friday to Sunday I worked 36 hours. 6pm - 6am 3 days in a row. I am sure anyone is the medical field can empathize how physically and mentally draining that can be. When I rolled out of bed this morning at 8:30 am after an hour and a half of sleep......well lets just say that I didn't want to roll out of bed this morning. Duty calls when you have an 8 month old that wants to wake up though.
I dragged my son and myself downstairs and got to making a few things that always make the day better.




Green Smoothie Recipe:
2 cups organic spinach
1 Stonyfield organic yogurt (I used french vanilla flavor)
3/4 cup blueberries
1 banana
1 1/2 cups organic soymilk or almond milk
1 scoop of vanilla protein powder (optional)
10 ice cubes
blend and enjoy!






3-4 Tablespoons of your favorite coffee
16 ounces of boiling water
Stevia or sweetener of choice
whipped cream and cinnamon for the top

1 comment:

  1. Hi this is breanna, I'm cara smiths daughter and I saw what you made for mrs.sharon you know that nook cover thing. Well i was wondering if you could make me a iPod cover/case and you can just give it to mrs.sharon to give to me. My favorite colors are blue and orange! You can call my mom about it if you want and I will pay you.

    ReplyDelete