Sunday, February 19, 2012

Fun Ways To Use Mason Jars

Mason jars originally had one sole purpose which was canning fresh produce. This day in age mason jars are used for everything from soap pumps and center pieces to snow globes and "redneck wine glasses." You can buy mason jars for about one dollar a piece new and if you go to yard sales then you can find them used for super cheap. Here are a few of the most popular and fun ways to use these versatile jars.

Via Iloveswmag.com

Via lizmarieblog.com

Via tipjunkie.com

Via Etsy

Via About.com

Via Heather Bullard


Via Creative Mama

4 comments:

  1. Did you know that most mason jars can screw right into your blender? I make smoothies and protien shakes in them and clean up takes just seconds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love all these ideas! =) I've seen a few of them on Pinterest before, but its always fun to see a bunch in one place. I found your blog via Life as Twiggy and am your newest follower! I blog over at Blessed to be a Blessing.
    Alesha <3
    http://tobless.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I am new to the blog world so I am always excited when people I don't know leave comments. Thanks for following! I promise to have lots of cool stuff in the future :)

      Brittney

      Delete