Friday, January 27, 2012

Bye Bye January

It seems like we just rang in the New Year, however, yesterday while I was out in town, all of our local stores are swarming with red and pink hearts, big plush teddy bears and boxes of chocolate! It hit me that January is almost over and Valentine's day will be here in just a few short weeks. For those of you who have small children that will be passing out Valentine cards here are a few super cute ideas for a unique little treat.


Thanks to http://www.dandee-designs.com for this awesome idea.

A while back I saw a super swanky pacifier on Pinterest that had a mustache glued to the top of it. Of course with a 7 month old baby boy, I ran down stairs to my sewing room, grabbed some felt, cut out a mustache and made one for Mason.


This morning I found this cute idea with the lollipop.


After searching cute sayings for the mustache valentines I think the paper attached should read. "I mustache you a question. Will you be my valentine?"

Hope you enjoy! Email me with any fun Valentines that you come up with and I will post them.




No comments:

Post a Comment